New members come to us with varying skill levels. For that reason, we have developed different levels of membership to meet this diversity of needs, allowing new members to choose a package that best suits their skill level, interests, and goals.
Our Membership Initiation Fees are one-time charges that allow members to enjoy their membership benefits for as long as their monthly dues are current. The primary difference between the different memberships is the amount of instruction included with the membership. All memberships except Basic include specific training courses.
Choosing the best Club Nautique membership for yourself and your family requires careful consideration as you will save substantially in the long run. To help guide you through the process of which membership makes most sense for you, we encourage you to speak to one of our Membership Representatives. They will help you plan a course of action that will help you make your sailing dreams a reality - quickly, safely, and economically.
Some memberships include resale privileges and free use of entry-level training boats. All include the following benefits:
- 40% discount on yacht charters - this alone can offset a significant portion of the membership cost.
- 25% discount on all classes, events, and seminars that are not included with the Membership you choose.
- Active cruising and events - weeknight sails, CharterSharing, seminars, clinics, cruises to Catalina, Monterey, flotilla-style bareboat vacations in exotic destinations worldwide and more.
- Yacht purchase discount - your dues accrue towards the purchase of a new boat to place into our charter fleet.
- Reciprocal charter privileges - including discounts - with other sailing clubs.
- Vacation charter discounts - save hundreds of dollars by booking your vacation through the club vacation charter desk.
- Weekly e-mail newsletter to keep you up to date with all that's going on at Club Nautique.
For course descriptions, please refer to the school overview.