Learn powerboating and qualify to charter our beautiful single screw and twin screw outboard boats up to 35′ in just two weekends!
THEN – start chartering for 40% LESS!
SIGN UP NOW TO SAVE OVER $2,500!!!!
Sign up now and you’ll get the best value of the year! You’ll learn powerboating on our beautiful Jeanneau powerboats. We teach to the internationally recognized US Powerboating standards.
But wait! There’s MORE . . .
We’re including MEMBERSHIP!
That means you have access to the most beautiful fleet of powerboating yachts that you can charter at a 40% discount!
- US Powerboating Basic Powerboat Cruising, $2,750
- Bay Cruising Workshop, $75
- Club Nautique Basic Membership Initiation Fee** $750
- Fuel costs – $100
- Textbooks, testing materials, and certification through US Powerboating
Compare to a package value of over $4,000!
Basic Skippers Package: $1895*!!!
*Offer expires – 9/30/2022. One year membership contract required. $82/mo dues apply to all membership packages. Pro-rated $75/year insurance premium not included in the package price.
CALL TODAY FOR DETAILS!
Contact one of our locations today to take advantage of this incredible deal!
Basic Powerboat Cruising
Classes are taught aboard our Jeanneau powerboats. The classes include learning to maneuver in confined quarters and open water, crew coordination, overboard recovery, anchoring, knots, boat systems, rules of the road, VHF radio, charts, buoyage system, tides, and currents. Graduates will be able to charter powerboats up to 35′ immediately!
- Basic Powerboat Cruising Course (two weekends, 4 days/32hrs aboard Jeanneau Powerboats)
- Basic Powerboat Cruising Test & Certification
- US Powerboating Logbook and Textbooks
- Course guaranteed (Free review days until you pass)
- Stay aboard class boat each night (optional)
- 3 hour Bay Cruising Workshop
Cancellation – Any cancellation must be made at least 8 days before your class. Classes cancelled within 7 days are subject to a late cancellation fee.