Get your California Boater ID card, and Learn Powerboating
You’ll also qualify to charter our beautiful single engine shaft, I/O, and outboard boats up to 35′ in just two weekends!
THEN – start chartering for 40% LESS!
SIGN UP NOW TO SAVE OVER $2,500!!!!
This year, we doubled everything about this package, EXCEPT THE PRICE!!! Sign up now and you’ll get the best value of the year! You’ll Learn powerboating on our beautiful new Marlow and Jeanneau powerboats. We teach to the internationally recognized US Powerboating standards.
But wait! There’s MORE . . .
We’re including MEMBERSHIP!
That means you have access to the most beautiful fleet of powerboating yachts that you can charter at a 40% discount!
- US Powerboating Basic Powerboat Cruising, $2,750
- 4 days of Trawler instruction*
- Advanced Single Screw Clinic – $500
- Bay Cruising Workshop, $75
- Club Nautique Basic Membership Initiation Fee** $750
- Fuel costs – $100
Compare to a Package Value of Over $4,000!
SPRING Savings: Now $1695!!!
*Subject to vessel availability. When possible, the class will be taught on a 31′ Jeanneau NC895, NC1095, and 32′ Marlow Pilot.
**Offer expires – 6/30/2021. One year membership contract required. $82/mo dues apply to all membership packages. Pro-rated $75/year insurance premium not included in the package price.
CALL TODAY FOR DETAILS!
Contact one of our locations today to take advantage of this incredible deal!
Basic Powerboat Cruising
Classes are taught aboard our Mainship and Jeanneau powerboats*. It includes maneuvering in confined quarters and open water, crew coordination, overboard recovery, anchoring, knots, boat systems, rules of the road, VHF radio, charts, buoyage system, tides, and currents. Graduates will be able to charter single engine vessels up to 35′ immediately!
- Basic Powerboat Cruising Course (Two weekends, 4 days/32hrs aboard Marlow and Jeanneau Powerboats)*,
- Basic Powerboat Cruising Test & Certification
- US Powerboating Logbook and Textbooks
- Course guaranteed (Free Review days until you pass)
- Stay aboard class boat each night (optional)
- 3 hour Bay Cruising Workshop
- Qualify for the upcoming CA Boater ID Law
Cancellation – Any cancellation must be made at least 8 days before your class. Less than one week’s notice will result in a rescheduling charge of $150 for any two-day course.
*Two platforms (Single I/O and Shaft Drive) class format subject to vessel availability.