Night Sailing Seminar
This event/seminar is designed to help orient you to night sailing and understanding San Francisco Bay after dark. It will help to expand the scope of your sailing abilities, and allow you to experience the exhilaration of sailing after dark.
An on-the-water class designed to introduce the student to:
- Issues regarding night vision
- Maintaining a proper lookout
- Steering a compass course
- Recognizing aids to navigation by their light characteristics
- Recognizing other vessels by their lights
- Night time navigation using spot lights, ranges etc.
- PIW and personal safety at night
There is no pre-requisite for this seminar. This event is limited to six people per boat and reservations are required. For more information, the latest schedule, or to enroll call 833-214-8918opens phone dialer