Join Our Team
Club Nautique is the premier sailing and powerboating school and yacht charter company in the Bay Area. We are known for providing best in class sailing and power instruction on the best charter fleet in the Bay. We are dedicated to delivering the best boating education and inspiring our customers to get out on the water. Come join our team and be a part of the fun!
We currently have an opening for a full-time Membership Sales Representative in Alameda and part-time Sailing and Powerboating Instructors.
Sailing and Powerboating Instructors
We are looking for sailing and powerboating instructors with options to teach both weekdays and weekends with classes held in both our Alameda and Sausalito locations. We teach the full US Sailing and US Powerboating curriculums and offer the most advanced training on the Bay. Instructors must have a USCG OUPV (6-pack) license.
For more information please email email@example.com.
Membership Sales Representative in Alameda
- Respond to all incoming sales leads and develop new sales leads
- Sell classes and memberships
- Counsel current and prospective members and match them to appropriate membership or classes for their needs
- Monitor and promote member participation in classes, events and charters
- Provide information about the Club and the School to students, members and charterers
- Book boat and class reservations for customers by phone and in person
- Give prospects and new members in-person tours of Clubhouse and yachts
- Prepare and mail course materials to new students
- Attend boat shows and events to promote Club Nautique
- Work with Marketing to develop promotional materials and brochures
- Follow up with students to see that goals are being met
- Promote member retention
- Present class wrap-ups at the end of core classes
- Present Bay Cruising Workshops
- Maintain supportive relations with students and members throughout their training and membership
- Work with School and Club staff to meet customer needs
- Must work weekends and holidays
A Club Nautique Membership Sales Representative is a self-motivated, educated and articulate person with high ethics and integrity, and superb oral and written communication skills. Additionally, a Membership Sales Representative has:
- Demonstrated customer service and relationship management skills
- Minimum two years prior sales experience
- Excellent organizational skills
- A love and knowledge of sailing/boating
- Solid computer skills and the ability to learn and use new computer processes
- Has demonstrated history of increasing sales
- Has exceptional communication skills (phone, written, computer)
- Has outstanding organizational skills
- Is able to handle a fast-paced environment
- Is self-motivated
- Is a team player and brings a positive attitude and reliable work ethic
What we offer
- Competitive compensation including base salary ($16-18/hr + commission, DOE)
- Healthcare including medical and dental
- Paid time off
- 401(k) retirement savings
- Club membership, discounts on charters, free sailing lessons, and the use of class boats after successful completion of classes
- A fun and collaborative office environment
Schedule: 8:00am – 5:00pm, full-time, five days per week. Flexible schedule, but must include weekends.
If you are ready to become a valued, contributing member of the Club Nautique team please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.