Inshore Powerboat Cruising
US Powerboating Inshore Powerboat Cruising Certification
This course is designed for people with experience skippering powerboats. This course will take your skills to the next level and incorporate cruise planning and night operations.
Curriculum includes handling heavier, more powerful and complex yachts. Class is taught on one of our Jeanneau powerboats, and includes maneuvering in confined quarters and open water, navigation, windlass use and other boat systems as well as trip planning, provisioning and overnight anchoring. Graduates may charter a selection of our beautiful powerboats on San Francisco Bay.
- 4 days on the water including one night aboard at anchor
- Short classroom presentation
- Extended time on water
- Maximum 4 students per class
- Inshore Powerboat Cruising Test & Certification included
- Stay aboard class boat each night (optional)
- 3 hour Bay Cruising Workshop included in price of class.
- Course guaranteed (with restrictions) – Free retakes until you pass
- Includes US Powerboating Night Operations Endorsement Certification
- Additional shared fuel cost
Regularly $3,500 + shared fuel cost.
Click here to see our current specials!
US Powerboating Basic Powerboat Cruising & 3 skipper days on a vessel 30′ or more in length at Club Nautique.
This class is guaranteed!
Start Powerboating Right, US Powerboating
Included in cost of class.